1. Institute room inside the compound ( for practical training ).
2. Historical place visits will be organised by the institute.
3. Six month seminaries will be arranged by the institute as when applicable.
4. Teaching available after of class hrs. upto 4:00 p.m. ( if required ).
5. 12 hrs. Net service.
6. Separate hostels for boys & girls.
7. Canteen/ Cafeteria facilities at the institute very soon.
8. Modern AC computer Lab.
9. Indoor and outdoor recreation facilities in future.
10. Language Laboratory for spoken English.
11. Assistance in Educational Loans are provided.
The institute has a well equipped library with a sizeable number of books & in addition the library provides attractive & valuable authoritative Ref. Book/ journals, Magazines of general nature and also Net service.
All India Educational Institute yearly journals / books of reference are also available in the library next year.
The medium of instruction and examination is in ENGLISH.
The institute has an excellent collection of recommended books by the University on Law, English, Social Studies, Nutrition, Health, History etc. Besides education reports & books on study materials references.
Students cannot transfer the usage of library facilities granted to him/her to anyone else.
The students are responsible for any book taken and mishandle books/ magazines or deface them or tear of pages. Any previous defacement must be plot to the notice of the library in-charge at the time of borrowing the book by a student.
Books are to be returned within the stipulated time as per the advice of the Library in-charge. Books cannot be taken on long holidays for any reason.
Project for Hostel facilities Very soon
Separate hostel accommodation and assistance is provide by the institute with food facilities are available.
Ragging for any form within the hostel and in the Institute compound will not be tolerated. Boarders will be individually & collectively responsible for the equipments, furniture and other properties of the hostel.
Hostel boarders are responsible for cleanliness of the hostel premises. Any damage of hostel properties by any students are liable to be penalised for the charges of the damage to the authority.
No student should be allowed to stay outside after 6:00 p.m. without the prior permission from the Hostel Warden.
The student must enter the institute compound with ......... pres cribbed
Uniforms as provided by institute to maintain decorum. Monogram of the institute are also provided (supplied in winter).
Medical facilities like Doctor on call, Medical Insurance, Accident Insurance etc. is provided to the students if any such things occurs while studying at the Institute.
• All fees are to be paid within the stipulated date against the receipt issued by the A/C. Dept. Either by cash or DD in favour of our institute.
• Under any circumstance Fees once paid will not be refunded expect of the institute.
• If course fees ( in instalments) is not paid within a month of the last date then the students may be dropped from the course and denied facilities. Students are strictly adhere to the rules and abide by the system is introduced.